Best Cordless Phone Reviews 2013-2014
Cordless phones have come a long way in the last 10 years by offering features that make talking on the phone a much more pleasant experience. Whether you’re looking for one for your home, business, or office, it can be a difficult task to select the right one. Below we’ve outlined the best cordless phones of 2013 with a short review of each.
- The Panasonic KX-TG7645M uses DECT 6.0 Plus Technology to provide exceptional sound quality with an incredibly far range – making certain that your calls are always of the highest quality.
- Featuring Link2Cell that uses Blue Tooth Technology to link with your cell phone to make and receive phone calls using a handset instead of your actual cell phone.
- Can be purchased with either 2, 3, 4, or 5 handsets.
- Talking Caller ID enables you to see who is calling without having to see the phone since it speaks the name/number to you.
- Dual keypad. There is a keypad located on each handset and the base unit.
- Integrated digital answering machine.
- Eco Mode helps save energy by lowering the power consumption if you’re close to the base unit.
- The VTech CS6419-2 is an affordable cordless phone that comes included with several features that are impressive at it’s low price point.
- Uses the latest DECT 6.0 technology for superior call quality and signal range to make crystal clear phone calls around the home or office.
- Built in Caller ID with the ability to store up to 50 different calls.
- Comes included with two handsets that each have their own dial pad and speakerphone with call waiting.
- Never interferes with other wireless technologies that may be in the area.
- Expandable up to 5 different handsets.
- LCD on each handset is illuminated with a green glow for easy readability in the darkest environments.
- Easy to setup, straight forward, and work just great!
- For amazing call quality with several features, the AT&T EL52200 is a cordless phone that uses DECT 6.0 Technology to give up to 45% better call quality and range than standard models.
- Integrated answering system with Caller ID and Call Waiting, it stores up to 14 minutes of continuous voice messages.
- Comes included with 2 handsets, speakerphone, intercom, backlit keypads, and is hearing aid compatible.
- Capable to use for conference calls thanks to the loud intercom that offers clear voice communication from both ends.
- Comes with rechargeable batteries.
- Another great choice, the Panasonic KX-TG4741B provides crystal clear sound quality with superior range thanks to the use of DECT 6.0 technology.
- Comes with either 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 cordless handsets, each with their own keypad and illuminated LCD screen.
- Comes with rechargeable batteries and a belt clip to hook the handset to your clothing or accessory.
- Built in digital answering machine.
- Volume control on each handset to adjust the sound of the call with ease.
- Affordable and well priced.