Best Hair Straightener Reviews 2013-2014
Selecting a new hair straightener isn’t as easy as it may seem. There are several different ones available that all seem to come with their own array of features that are designed to help you look your best. However, not all are created equal. There are a variety of brands that manufacture hair straighteners and each one does a good job to make it seem like they have the best one. However if you take a closer look you’ll soon realize that each one on the market has its very own pros and cons.
Today we’ll be going over some of the top rated hair straighteners of the year based on performance, functionality, and overall value. Let’s take a closer look…
HSI Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron Hair Straightener
The HIS Professional Hair Straightener is one of the most sought after brands when it comes to this product. Not only is it critically designed to suit every woman’s need for a standout hair straightener, it also offers a long-lasting finish to the hair. At first glance, this hair straightener might just look ordinary but if you know what you’re exactly looking for, this one won’t fail to deliver.
- Perfect not only as a straightener but also as a curler and hair flipper
- Adjustable temperature options
- Ceramic ion plates that helps protect the condition of the hair
- Perfect for any hair length and any hair type
- Costs less than $40, making it very affordable for any budget
If you’re looking for something immediate or something classic, this is definitely a hair straightener that you should consider purchasing. It lives up to its main purpose and that is to help straighten or curl your hair with as much convenience as possible.
On the other hand, if you are looking for a ceramic iron that is also perfect for use among all kinds of hair types, you might want to consider checking out the Remington S5500 and see what it can offer you. This product is perfect for those who don’t want a plain or ordinary looking hair straightener to use. It comes in various colors like purple and pink which many women seem to enjoy.
- Improved anti-static technology with 50% less static
- Controls are digital and precise
- Turbo boost to accommodate the strongest heat system
- Auto shut off function after one hour of use
- Requires only 30 seconds to heat up
- Dual voltage so it’s perfect when traveling
- Swivel cord is very long for good range
The Remington S5500 should top of your list for hair straighteners if you’re the type of woman who is always in search for the latest and greatest when it comes to beauty products. Since it makes use of a digital system, you will find that it’s convenient to use even while you’re on the go or short on time. It also comes with a wide range of impressive features that no other hair straightener on the market has to offer. Overall, a worthy investment that’s definitely worth looking into.
The third option that we’re reviewing is the Remington S9520. It’s also a ceramic type hair straightener that comes with pearl infused wide plates that measure 2 inches in width for wide coverage. This means that no matter how thick your hair is, you can easily straighten everything in a matter of minutes without a whole lot of effort.
- Pearl ceramic technology gives you the smoothest salon-like results possible.
- Guarantees smooth hair finish
- Can accommodate up to 450 degrees of heat
- Automatic shut off. Keeps you safe if it ever slips your mind that you left it on.
- Dual layer sol-gel based ceramic coating
- Immediately heats 15 seconds after power is turned on. Very quick to minimize the time it takes to get ready.
- Comes with a four-year warranty to protect your purchase.
Even just by taking a quick glance at the features of the Remington S9520, it’s quite obvious that this hair straightener is a great choice. It’s lightweight, easy to use, and not too bulky. With its pearl infused plates, you’ll be pleased to know that it has the ability to create a much smoother glide through your hair than most other straighteners currently available on the market. Additionally, it’s very affordable which makes it an easy choice for many.