Best Laser Printer Reviews 2013-2014
Nothing is more frustrating than a slow printer that uses a large amount of ink, this is why most consumers are now opting to use a laser printer in their home, office, or workplace. They are much more efficient, quicker, and provide sharper image and text quality than the standard inkjet printer. In recent years the price of them has substantially dropped, they’ve become much more affordable and less expensive over time. Let’s take a closer look at the best choices for the upcoming 2013 year.
#1 – Brother HL-2270DW Compact Laser Printer w/ Wireless Networking and Duplex
- Compact design takes up less space than most printers. It fits well on, under, or beside your desk because of it’s smaller size.
- The Brother HL-2270DW Compact Laser Printer quickly prints up to 27 pages per minute – that’s about one sheet every 2 seconds!
- Wireless 802.11b/g capable of connecting to your network so you can share it among several clients. There is also an ethernet port if you’d like to hard-wire it to your network.
- Large paper tray holds up to 250 sheets of paper.
- Works with just about every current operating system including but not limited to any edition of Microsoft Windows from the year 2000 on, Mac OSX 10.4.11+, several versions of Linux, with compatibility of 32 or 64 bit systems.
- 32 MegaBytes of internal memory makes printing jobs start within seconds.
- 2400 x 600 DPI allows high quality, sharp, crisp printing jobs.
- Each toner is capable of producing around 1,200+ pages.
#2 – Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Multifunction Laser Printer
- Multiple Functions – Offers scanning, copying, and printing in one space-saving, compact device.
- The Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Multifunction Laser Printer is capable of copying and printing up to 19 pages per minute. From the time you push ‘print’ or ‘copy’ to the time the first sheet comes out is only around 8 seconds.
- Impeccable scanning quality delivers 9600 interpolated DPI color quality for high quality results of what you’re scanning.
- Efficient with energy use. There is a special energy saving mode that only utilizes 3 Watts of power, much less than most other options out there.
- Single cartridge system means the drum and toner are built into the same unit. This makes it much easier when a replacement is needed.
- Maximum document size for scanning is 8.5 inches x 14 inches.
- Easy to use and install. From the time you un-box it to the time you have it all set up and running is only a matter of minutes.
- Quiet operation isn’t loud and obnoxious which keeps your co-workers happy in the workplace.
#3 – Brother HL4570CDW Color Laser Printer w/ Wireless Networking and Duplex
- The Brother HL4570CDW Color Laser Printer is an incredibly fast laser printer that delivers 30 pages per minute in either full color or black and white.
- Several different connections available including WiFi, USB 2.0, or Cat-5 Ethernet.
- Outstanding 2400 x 600 dpi resolution gives you the clearest, most vivid printing results possible.
- Brother toner typically costs much less than other brands such as HP, Canon, Lexmark, and Konica Minolta.
- Double sided printing.
- For best results, use a high quality paper that retains color quality well.
- Automatic duplex printing.