Best Portable Vaporizer Reviews 2013-2014
Smoking is a thing of the past – why smoke if there are much healthier, cleaner options available such as vaporizing. It’s a safe and efficient way to make the most out of your herb without all of the harmful toxins and by-products of smoking. In 2013, there are many portable ways to vaporizer – many that are so small and compact that they’ll fit inside of your pocket. Since they are powered by either batteries or butane, you can use them pretty much anywhere.
WISPR Vaporiizer by Iolite
- Super portable, lightweight & compact design fits nicely within a pocket or small pouch to carry with you on the go.
- It’s powered with refillable ultra filtered butane that quickly heats the unit up without any kind of flame.
- No batteries to worry about. Just fill with gas, put herb in the chamber, and click to the ‘on’ position. It will be ready to use in a matter of minutes.
- Available in 5 attractive color choices. Select from Black, Blue, Red, Orange, or Green.
- Mesh siding allows heat to escape, making it cool to the touch so you never have to worry about getting burned.
- Beautiful design. Carefully crafted to look as aesthetically pleasing as possible.
- Clear window allows you to see the current fuel level without any hassle.
- Mouthpiece discreetly folds into the unit since it’s flexible and snaps down into place with a ‘natural bend’.
- Easy to learn to use. Comes with several accessories including a carrying case, instructions, extra mouthpiece tips, replacement mesh screens, and more.
Puff It Vaporizer
- One of the most discreet looking portable vaporizers that is super-small and very compact to fit in your coat or pants pocket.
- Looks like an inhaler for asthma, but is definitely not. It’s fully functional as a clean way to vape all kinds of herbal ingredients.
- Comes with a small protective carrying case that’s padded and enclosed by a zipper. It has internal straps that hold down any lose items securely.
- USB charging. You can plug it into a USB port on a laptop or computer to quickly charge up the internal battery.
- Automatically turns off after a period of inactivity. This saves the battery life and ensures it doesn’t overheat.
- Very easy to operate. Comes with instructions to help you get started for the first time.
- Included are 4 replacement screens and 3 mouthpieces to change over time with regular use.
- Herb is placed within the ‘tank’ of the unit by unscrewing the metal piece.
VaporBLUNT Portable Vaporizer
- Super-slim design in a blunt fashion makes for a comfortable experience when using it.
- Control with the push of one button. If you press it one time, it will turn on and heat up to 390 Degrees Fahrenheit. Press it two times and it will heat to 410 Degrees Fahrenheit. If you’d like to power it down, just hold it for 3 seconds.
- Knob on one end stirs with packed herbs without having to manually open it up and do it yourself.
- Heating chamber is made from stainless steel that is naturally resistant to any heat.
- Heating element is made from a ceramic material that’s naturally resistant to any heat.
- Body is made from a strong plastic material that is always cool to the touch.
- Internal rechargeable battery plugs right into the wall with the supplied charger.
- No assembly is required. It comes completely assembled so you don’t have to worry about tedious instructions.
Magic Flight Launchbox Portable Vaporizer
- One of the smallest portable vaporizers on the market that can be used anywhere, anytime, and by anyone.
- Operates off of two AA rechargeable batteries that are included with charger.
- Almost the size of a matchbox and handcrafted in the United States from select hardwood.
- Herb is visually seen through the clear window to check on the status of the greens.
- Makes no sound. Literally quiet as can be with helps it be very discreet.
- Delivers very good performance that’s easy to use and effortless to control.
- Just plug in the battery and it’s ready in seconds. It heats up instantly.